Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Information Security Operations Analyst
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Security Operations Analyst .
Working within the security operations team , the Security Operations Analyst will take responsibility for monitoring, assessing and improving security measures for the protection of systems, networks and data ensuring appropriate controls are in place. Responding to security incidents. Maintaining up to date intelligence and methodologies of information security threats and vulnerabilities.
The InfoSec Operations Analyst is the enabler of the security operations team which is key to defending the firm from cyber threats.
As InfoSec Operations Analyst you will :
* Handle security Incidents .
* Respond to security queries and requests.
* Maintain operational documentation including case notes, procedures and runbooks.
* Support the implementation or tuning of controls and other operational tooling.
* Liaise with internal customers on matters such as internal investigations.
* Working with IT teams to ensure security systems and software are healthy.
* Promote security best practices where possible.
Technically, the Security Operations Analyst will :
* Possess expertise within the field of cyber security/security operations.
* Have a sound understanding of security threats.
* Possess knowledge of security controls Endpoint Detection and Response tooling, web and email security solutions, firewalls, application control and DLP.
* Have proven working experience with Microsoft 365, Azure and AWS.
The role also forms part of the Firms 24x7 security response capability so participation in the on call rota is expected.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration