Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Information Security Risk and Supplier Assurance Specialist
Up to £60,000 plus bonus and benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are recruiting for an Information Security Risk and Supplier Assurance Specialist. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, modern and technology driven company and a rapidly growing team.
As the Information Security Risk and Supplier Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for driving the cyber security risk management framework, identifying security threats and risks and testing security controls.
- Identify and assess appropriate management of cyber security threats and risks
- Lead security controls testing and assurance for on premises, cloud platforms and services
- Develop and maintain security policies, standards and security guidance
- Develop and optimise security risk metrics and reporting
- Support information and cyber security awareness initiatives
- Strong knowledge of Security, Supplier Assurance and Governance
- Previous experience in cyber security risk assessment and controls testing
- Deep understanding of PCI data security requirements
- Analysis and writing of security policies and standards
- Microsoft Azure certifications, CCSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, ISO lead auditor or equivalent
If you have the above experience please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.