£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Infrastructure Analyst - AZURE - SQL - LINUX - Remote
My client is looking for an Infrastructure Analyst to build, improve and support their development and test environment primarily based in Microsoft Azure utilising a combination of Windows, SQL & Linux alongside Azure IAAS components.
The role will sit within my clients Infrastructure and DevOps team and reports to the DevOps Manager.
Typical daily duties
* Troubleshoot technical infrastructure issues for the development team.
* Installation, support and administration of infrastructure and related components when required
Assisting with support for internal staff.
- Explore new technologies, determine applicability and make recommendations for deployment and optimisation.
* Documenting support processes
Skills and experience
* Windows Server 2016+
* SQL Server 2016+
* Powershell * Microsoft 365 * Azure
* Source Control
* GitHub Actions
Please get in touch asap for immediate interviews.
IT'S COMING HOME...