Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
0113 380 1905
10 days ago
Infrastructure Analyst - South Leeds (Azure, AD, Windows OS)
The Bridge IT have partnered with a financial company, with offices in South Leeds to recruit an Infrastructure Analyst. You will join a well established Infrastructure engineering function using cutting edge technologies.
As an Infrastructure Analyst you will support infrastructure in the cloud ( Azure) and be responsible for delivering cloud-based solutions, handling Azure core infrastructure, and ensuring systems availability.
• Maintain Microsoft infrastructure technologies in cloud environments (VM, Storage account, Directory, DNS, Backup, DR, Monitoring)
• Solve issues in operating systems, networking, security and other core infrastructure components and collaborate with senior members in the team.
• Support Infrastructure strategies aligned with the companys Cloud strategy.
• Be responsible for the day-to-day operation of virtual machines (VMs) and other Infrastructure components in IT environment.
• Monitor and maintain Azure and on-premise resources on a periodic basis
• Experience in core Infrastructure technologies including Windows OS, AD, DNS, Group Policy, File share, Networking, Backup.
• Working knowledge of Azure management and maintenance such as IaaS, Azure AD, Storage, Security center, Cost and other IT components.
• Understanding of technical workloads and an analytical focus on troubleshooting, time, and task management