Up to £0.00 per annum
27 days ago
- Full remote
- Inside IR35
- 3 months contracts with likely extensions
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-known national Retailer to help them build out their Infrastructure and Applications teams.
We urgently seek an Applications Engineer with Intune, Application life cycle skills, Application patching and management, 365 admin and security.
The following skills are also desirable -
- Cyber risk management (experience of cyber risk evaluation, development of work packages)
- Secure by design and by default (experience of security architecture, common cloud architecture e.g. Azure, AWS, evaluation of risk and selection of security controls)
- Vulnerability management & remediation (experience of CVSS, risk and prioritisation, Tenable Nessus, Ivanti, SCCM)
- Protective monitoring/Incident management (experience of security incident and event management, incident triage, Secureworks portal, Microsoft 365 various portals
- Secure configuration (experience of build documentation, CIS benchmarks, AD group policy, Windows server, Windows 10 client, Linux, iOS, Android)
Please contact me ASAP for further details.