West Yorkshire, England
Excellent Salary and Benefits package
0113 386 8552
10 days ago
Infrastructure Engineer – Azure
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit an experienced Infrastructure Analyst to support cloud infrastructure in Azure, delivering cloud based solutions , handling Azure core infrastructure and handling systems availability.
Within this role, the Infrastructure Specialist will :
• Maintain Microsoft infrastructure technologies in cloud environments (Virtual Machines, Storage account, Directory, DNS, Backup, DR, Monitoring)
• Solve issues in operating systems, networking, security and other core infrastructure components and collaborate with senior members in the team.
• Support Infrastructure strategies aligned with Cloud strategy.
• Be responsible for the day-to-day operation of virtual machines (VMs) and other Infrastructure components in IT environment.
• Monitor and maintain Azure and on-premise resources on a periodic basis.
• Collaborate with other functions within IT and the Business to support appropriate technical solutions and standards to meet business objectives.
• Be a problem solver using technical experience to deliver innovative solutions
• Provide out of hours support on rotational basis
Technically, you will be able to demonstrate expertise in the following :
• Azure management and maintenance including IaaS, Azure AD, Storage, SCCM, Cost and other IT components.
• Experience in core Infrastructure technologies including Windows OS, AD, DNS, Group Policy, Fileshare, Backup, Server OS, DNS, DHCP
• An understanding of monitoring technologies including Solarwinds, Azure monitoring and WSUS
• Knowledge of Citrix would be highly advantageous.
In return you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package