Up to £0.00 per annum
29 days ago
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: York / Remote
Employment Type: Permanent
Requirement for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer with a good width and depth of knowledge of supporting services and solutions both on-premise and in cloud. The role is a Senior position in a customer facing team that delivers both Managed Services and projects using technologies that vary across the latest Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Designing and deploying on-premise and cloud-based services in both green and brown field environments following design documentation.
- Collaborating with colleagues to quickly and efficiently expedite the resolution of any issues encountered, doing so in a logical and methodical manner in an ITIL framework environment.
- Working pro-actively in the management and monitoring of infrastructure to prevent issues and outages happening in the first instance.
- Actively maintain / aim towards technical certifications in relevant Microsoft products.
- Develop solutions based on technical documentation from Technical Leads, Technical Architects and delivery managers.
- Have input to statement of works and assist with subject matter experts in developing state of the art solutions.
- Microsoft stack focused with broad range of technical experience with Microsoft Azure, containerisation and infrastructure.
- Competency in VMware ESX including vSphere
- Previous experience in working in an Agile culture, with understanding of prioritisation, risk management, planning and automation tools.
- ITIL, Prince2 or equivalent IT project management / change management certification desirable but not essential.