£35000 - £45000 per annum
22 days ago
Are you a pragmatic IT Infrastructure professional who can balance security, usability and business benefit?
Do you love having the pressure of day-to-day operations and the need to continually improve the IT infrastructure landscape?
Are you able to engage with colleagues in an understanding, friendly and firm way to provide advice on IT infrastructure?
Would you relish the challenge of improving our IT Infrastructure or providing great support in a rapidly growing organisation where colleagues have a broad and diverse technology understanding?
As part of my client's continued growth they're looking for a versatile and experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer with a strong technical background using Microsoft 365 technologies.
Working within their internal IT Infrastructure team and supporting the wider business, you will be responsible for day to day IT Support and assisting with the implementation and configuration of new solutions.
About the Role
Working as part of a highly skilled internal IT Infrastructure team, you will:
- Support enterprise-level Infrastructure & SaaS solutions which utilise Azure AD and Microsoft 365 technologies
- Provide high quality technical support services to a predominately highly technical user base across the UK and beyond.
- Assist in the day to day management and support of Windows 10 and/or macOS devices and other regular technical operational tasks as required.
- Work with others within the Technical Support Team to deliver new service initiatives & projects.
- Provide ad-hoc telephone cover for Service Desk when required.
- Developing adoption of new services that deliver business benefit from existing services found within the O365 suite of applications.
- Ensuring security controls within collaboration productivity tools (SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, etc) follow Industry best practice
- Proactively identify ways to improve the management, automation and deployment of Endpoint Client solutions
They'd like you to bring:
- Experience of managing and configuration of a mixed client estate of Windows 10 and MacOS (just Windows is also fine).
- A passion for exploiting technologies and getting the best out of any solution deployed.
- Experience of software application deployment and management within large Client estates.
- Challenging the norm by bringing a new way of thinking about technology change underpinned by modern Cloud principles.
- Industry qualifications preferable but not essential.
- A flexible, can-do' attitude and rigorous attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication.
Projects in the pipeline this year include a replacement of Client Endpoint Protection, Device Management and Native Drive Encryption.
About the Team
Their internal IT team deliver IT services to all colleagues in the company in order that they can deliver professional services to clients.
Maintaining the right balance of security, usability and allowing their people to deliver to clients in the most efficient way is a key challenge.
They provide colleagues with a lot of freedom but also recognise that they have to maintain the security of their data, their systems and their people. They are currently certified with ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus.
This is an urgent requirement so please apply immediately to be considered.