25000-30000 Per Annum Bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
Infrastructure Engineer (Active Directory, VMWare and vSphere)
Location - York
Salary paying up to £30k plus bonus and benefits
We are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer with a variety of internet and critical business experience to join our high-profile client based in York.
- Working within a small team building complex server infrastructures in both green and brown field environments following design documentation.
- Collaborating with colleagues to quickly and efficiently expedite the resolution of any issues encountered, doing so in a logical and methodical manner.
- Working pro-actively in the management and monitoring of customer infrastructures to prevent issues and outages happening in the first instance.
- A proactive and forward-thinking approach to process improvement
- Open to ideas and confident to suggest improvements or better ways of doing things
Your Skills and Experience;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise technologies, Windows Server (2012, 2016) and VMware vSphere.
- Good knowledge over a spectrum of technologies including operating systems, networking, web technologies, databases, enterprise systems management
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP networks with preference of Cisco, Brocade and Check Point technologies
- Hands on experience of installation and maintenance of data centre infrastructure technologies
- Experience of Azure and/or AWS would be very beneficial
- ITIL awareness
- Natural decision-making abilities
What to expect in return…
- A broad remit and the chance to get your hands on some incredible tech
- The chance to work closely with some amazingly talented people
- Unrivalled personal growth and a clear path for development
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done
- A flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance
- A friendly, welcoming culture and a great social calendar.