£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Infrastructure Network Engineer - Fixed Term - £30-35,000 DOE + Excellent Additional Benefits - Temporarily Remote - Manchester
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Manchester to recruit an Infrastructure Network Engineer on a fixed term 6-month contract to join a growing technical team. They are looking for candidates to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises.
This role is temporarily remote, and the salary is very competitive up to £30-35,000 per annum plus excellent additional benefits.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- To provide BAU operational support across a wide range of network infrastructure, including health checks and reporting.
- Managing incidents, problems, requests and changes in line with ITIL best practice and ensuring that SLA's are maintained.
- Delivery of project-related tasks such as the installation of new network equipment
- Creation of network diagrams and documentation
- A high-level of technical knowledge and experience of core Cisco networking technologies in enterprise-level deployments.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex, technical, multi-site and multi-discipline incidents and problems.
- Detailed technical knowledge of Cisco network technologies gained in a hands-on technical support role.
- ITIL certification and experience of working within the framework.
- Cloud infrastructure experience particularly Azure would be an advantage.
This role offers a great opportunity for career progression and an excellent chance to develop your skill-set further. Please apply now for immediate consideration.