55000 Per Annum Plus excellent benefits
about 2 months ago
Infrastructure Manager (End User Computing / Service Delivery)
£55,000 plus excellent benefits.
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looking to recruit anInfrastructure Manager (End User Computing / Service Delivery)based in Bradford. You will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of IT Service Strategy and support the delivery to end users through supporting processes and documentation.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as an End User Computing Manager or Team Leader who has worked within an IT function or similar environments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor a team.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Prior exposure to Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager.
- Windows 7 Enterprise deployment/management.
- Windows 10 deployment.
- Prior exposure to budget management CAPEX/OPEX.
- Lean/Six Sigma
If you have the above experience and are keen to work in a modern, fast paced environment with great company benefits please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.