£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
20 days ago
The Bridge IT are currently recruiting for a infrastructure manager for a large organisation based in Hereford.
- Lead the Infrastructure team providing coaching and mentoring support across the team.
- Ensure the delivery of IT Projects that touch the operations team, organising and negotiating the allocation of team resources as required, whilst balancing this against ensuring a dependable business as usual service.
- Support in the creation, management and delivery of the department strategy and budgets.
- Focus on continual improvement within the team on areas such as policies and technology.
- Act as a final point of escalation and resolution for major incidents affecting the systems and applications.
- An in-depth knowledge of applicable compliance regulations
- Proven leadership, mentoring and coaching skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- The ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation with a proven track record of being service and delivery focused
- It would be beneficial to have previous exposure or awareness of public cloud (ideally MS Azure), business process automation, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, SQL Server and web applications