£400 - £500 per annum
22 days ago
Infrastructure Project Manager - Leeds Remote
- Windows 10 roll out
- Experience of delivering a mix of IT based projects in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of working closely with sponsors, 3rd parties, suppliers, IT service management, the business and operational teams to understand their requirements, developing effective working relationships and on-going management processes for the projects and service delivery.
- Gather requirements for new products or system enhancements, identify and define targeted developments.
- Manage projects through the full life cycle including project-planning, creation of project documentation and issue and risk management.
- Ensure appropriate development processes are used to support moves to new technology.
The Bridge are currently hiring for a IT Project Manager for a well known client based in the centre of Leeds. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in delivering a range of IT related projects with a strong infrastrcuture background.