£45000 - £59000 per annum
18 days ago
Infrastructure Server Specialist
Leeds / Remote
£45,000 - £59,000
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are recruiting for an Infrastructure Server Specialist to join a well established and growing team. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, modern and technology driven organisation.
As the Infrastructure Server Specialist, you will be responsible for both business as usual and project work. The role will require you to deliver cloud-based solutions, manage core Infrastructure in Azure and ensure high availability of the systems.
- Implement and maintain Microsoft infrastructure technologies in cloud environments (VM, Storage account, Directory, DNS, Backup, DR, Monitoring)
- Participate in designing and deployment of public and hybrid cloud solutions
- Troubleshoot complex and escalated issues in operating systems, networking, security and other core infrastructure components.
- Manage daily operation of VMs and other infrastructure components in Azure and on-premise
- Perform routine maintenance and monitoring of resources in Azure and on-premise
The ideal candidate will have a strong infrastructure background as well as experience with Azure. This is a hands on technical position, you will be joining a team of Engineers responsible for the highest point of technical escalation.
If you have the above experience please apply with your CV for consideration.