50000-60000 Per Annum Plus bonus and benefits
5 months ago
Infrastructure Server Specialist
Leeds - Commutable from Bradford, Wakefield, Sheffield, York and Manchester
Up to £60,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus
Working in partnership with a leading organisation The Bridge are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Server Specialist based in Leeds. You will be responsible for managing all servers in Azure Cloud and on premises, delivering cloud based solutions as well as being the Subject Matter Expert for IT Infrastructure in all areas of the business.
- Deploy, manage and optimise private, public and/or hybrid cloud solutions.
- Ensure that all cloud and on premise solutions follow security and compliance controls.
- Collaborate with Architects and DevOps to modernize infrastructure as a service applications to platform as a service.
- Collaborate with other members of IT teams, DevOps, Developers and Project teams.
Essential Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in architecting, implementing and maintaining Microsoft infrastructure technologies.
- Experience in designing networking, storage and security solutions.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps technologies and processes related to cloud solutions such as Azure Automation.
- Knowledge of networking engineering including DNS, Active Directory, Firewalls, load balancers etc
- Experience in migration of Windows and Linux servers from on premise data centre to Azure cloud
- Deep experience with VMWare
- Experience in AWS cloud solutions
- Knowledge of Network and database technologies
If you have the above experience please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.