£550 - 600 per day
0113 380 1910
about 1 month ago
6 months +
My client, a Global eCommerce organisation are looking to recruit an experienced Infrastructure Cloud Subject Matter Expert to start ASAP. The scope of the role is operational management of 3rd party teams, internal teams, and suppliers to ensure end to end infrastructure services are delivered to users to meet the agreed service levels and standards required. You will also have practical technical knowledge of cloud infrastructure platforms delivering end to end services to customers, and how they integrate.
Essential background -
- On premise Data Centre, AWS and Azure management experience and knowledge.
- Technical experience in management of the following platforms:
- Virtualisation (VMware Vsphere/ESX, Microsoft HyperV).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server and RHEL operating systems.
- Cloud services tooling and applications[CE1] . e.g. CloudHealth or similar
- An understanding of the commercial aspects of large outsource contracts.
- Experience of managing and evolving internal and external partnership based relationships with service and technology providers
- Experience of implementing technology change in support of our service delivery objectives
- Proven Project management experience
- Experience of working in a global business
- Demonstrates the ability to challenge, build credibility and work with integrity at all levels within the organisation to influence behavioural changes and development of individual and team skill sets for the future business needs
- Demonstrates an appetite for change
- Experience of working in a Global business
- Experience in defining and achieving budget and cost reduction targets
- Can operate within a team environment and be an equal team member
- Experience in delivering process change and continuous improvement activities within both technical and non-technical environments
- Experience in defining Service Level and Operational Level Agreements and delivering effective measures and reporting mechanisms
- Experience of working in a matrix environment
- Qualified in structured Project delivery and management methodologies (PRINCE II, PMP, Lean, Agile)
This role is an initial 6 month contract, likely to extend beyond and is home-based and OUTSIDE IR35.