£500 - £550 per annum
29 days ago
My client a leading company are searching for an Interaction Designer for a 6-month contract which will be remote. To design accessible service, using agile ways of working to research, prototype and incubate products, testing them to gather data on what could work for our users.
Key skills and experience Required:
- Experience designing accessible interactive digital products or services
- Core design skills of sketching and prototyping including through rapid prototyping tools and HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of interaction design methods and practice, with proven experience using data and user feedback to improve services
- Understand how to design services that meet user needs
- Design user-centred interfaces and transaction flows, taking complex information and processes.
- Create and iterate prototypes to test and communicate ideas, using prototyping tools and HTML/CSS for high-fidelity design
- Ensure that accessibility and usability are built into designs from the outset, and delivering high quality finished designs that meet web standards and Government Digital Service design principles
- Build collaborative relationships and work effectively within an agile environment with colleagues
- Explain design decisions and communicate credibly with a wide range of stakeholders