Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per annum + £27,000 per annum
24 days ago
IT Application Support Analyst - Wakefield
The Bridge IT are currently hiring for a well known UK brand based in Wakefield.
They require a permanent Application Support Analyst to join their growing organisation. The ideal canddidate will be required to deal with a number of applications and systems. To help analyse and document systems. As well as being involved in the improvement and the diagnosis and resolution of system based issues. The Application Support Analyst will also be in charge of providing 2nd and 3rd line supprort to their service desk
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Previously worked in an application / system based role
- Familiarity with MS SQL
- Comfortable working with business software applications (ideally MS Dynamics or CRM but this is desirable)
- Ability to explain technical details to non technical stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good problem solving attitude
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support across various applications in use across the business
- Examining, evaluating and documenting current systems using standard methods
- Identify system requirements / improvement opportunities
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with the wider IT team on new and existing systems
- Help train users on the new operation of systems and provide support
- Help manage environments across systems for development and testing
The salary for this opportunity is up to Â£27k + benefits.
The location is easily commutable by car and public transport.
Please apply below or get in touch for further information.