Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £27000 per annum + £27,000 per annum
3 months ago
IT Application Support Analyst - Wakefield
The Bridge IT are currently hiring for a well known UK brand based in Wakefield.
They require a permanent Application Support Analyst to join their growing organisation.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Previously worked in an application / system based role
- Familiarity with MS SQL
- Comfortable working with business software applications (ideally MS Dynamics or CRM but this is desirable)
- Ability to explain technical details to non technical stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good problem solving attitude
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support across various applications in use across the business
- Examining, evaluating and documenting current systems using standard methods
- Identify system requirements / improvement opportunities
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with the wider IT team on new and existing systems
- Help train users on the new operation of systems and provide support
- Help manage environments across systems for development and testing
The salary for this opportunity is up to £27k + benefits.
The location is easily commutable by car and public transport.
Please apply below or get in touch for further information.