Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £39000.00 per annum
9 months ago
As an application manager you will be managing a number of applications and systems. The role will involve the maintenance of systems as well as identifying areas of improvement. The application manager will also be responsible for the diagnosis and resolution of system based issues, providing 3rd line support to the service desk. The application manager will also be involved in the deployment and testing of new systems and changed to ensure performance, and quality.
* To provide Level 3 support for various applications in use across the Group.
* Manage Applications in line with agreed KPIs
* Examine, evaluate and document current systems using standard methods across various businesses, departments and sales channels.
* Assessing business process requirements to identify possible application solutions / improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
* Support system hardware and application software implementation and upgrades.
* Document and define interfaces between new and legacy systems
* Collaborate with the broader IT team and developers on new systems, changes, testing and incidents
* Help train users on the new operation of systems and provide support
* Help manage environments across systems for development and testing
* Create and develop processes and protocols for software.
* Proven experience of business systems applications management, preferably in an omni-channel retail environment.
* Demonstrable knowledge of major enterprise business software applications i.e. ERP, Online commerce Platforms
* Proven experience of system analysis, design, development and implementation, and user support principles and practices.
* Ability to analyse complex problems and provide solutions, sometimes requiring hands on approach when required.
* Experience of database management - primarily MS SQL
* Exposure to the following systems is preferable:
o PCMS Vision Commerce Suite POS,
o Microsoft Dynamics AX (2009 /2012)
o Dell Boomi
* Familiarity with Project management principles.
* Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
Please click apply to be considered!