£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My award winning client are looking for a talented IT Applications Analyst to join a recently formed team responsible for the delivery and support of a wide range of business applications.
With offices worldwide, you will perform a vital role in making sure they have the right systems in place to allow the business to operate successfully.
They are ideally looking for an applications analyst who has strong applications configuration experience and has used Jira.
As Applications Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with stakeholders to agree technology solutions that meet business requirements
- Configuring, developing, and supporting applications in line with best practices
- Liaising with our security team to ensure applications adhere to company policy
- Documenting processes, procedures, system configuration and test plans
- Clearly communicating and documenting application changes, delivering user training when required
- Ensuring all application changes are thoroughly tested
- Supporting application users, by responding to requests and providing guidance
- Acting as escalation for application support tickets and incidents, investigating and diagnosing system faults and errors to ensure problem resolution
- Handling all basic administrative functions, including user account maintenance, data cleansing, monitoring, and reporting.
- Working with closely with software suppliers throughout the application lifecycle
You are a skilled Applications or Infrastructure Analyst, who is:
- Experienced in administering at least two of the following applications:
- Dynamics Business Central
- Active Directory
- Able to deliver end-to-end configuration and change management of corporate systems
- Able to use your experience of other packaged applications to implement new applications
- A strong problem-solver
- Capable of working effectively as part of an agile delivery team
- A quick learner with excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working on multiple tasks simultaneously, whilst ensuring accuracy is maintained.
This is an urgent requirement with interviews taking place imminently so please apply immediately to be considered.