45000-55000 Per Annum bonus, car allowance, pension
4 months ago
Senior IT Auditor - Newcastle - Up to £55,000 + strong benefits
A well known organisation based in Newcastle are looking for a Senior IT Auditor to join their team. You will be responsible for the implementation and review of new processes within cyber security, an area of the business with heavy investment and growth. You will be key in providing assurance over the IT systems and controls as well as supporting the wider business during the development of new IT and cyber security initiatives. You will also work closely with IT teams to identify risks before they arise and design programmes of work and controls to mitigate these. You will also be running internal audit programmes for ISO27001 and over various other information security controls.
This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £55,000 + strong benefits package.
You will need:
- Strong IT Audit background in a large within a large organisation.
- A good level of IT knowledge and in particular IT Security technical knowledge.
- Strong communication skills and be able to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Good knowledge of ISO27001
- You will ideally be CISA qualified.
- Detailed understanding of IT processes and systems.
- Be able to deliver full IT Audits with little direction and supervision.
You will ideally have:
- CISA qualification.
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor qualification
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc)
- Any experience of ISO27019
For further information send in your profile and I will be in touch with further information.