28000 Per Annum
4 months ago
IT Infrastructure / Windows Services Analyst - Wakefield - up to £28,000
The Bridge IT are currently hiring for a well known brand in Wakefield. Our client requires a permanent IT Technical Analyst with a minimum of 1 years' Windows Server experience. You will assist in implementing network infrastructure changes that will support current and future requirements. In return training and development can be put in place for virtualisation technologies if you have not used VMWare before.
- Minimum of 1 years' commercial Windows Server experience
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Comfortable working with a range of stakeholders and good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- VMWare experience is advantageous but not essential (training can be provided)
You will be responsible for
- Providing support for Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016
- Providing support for Microsoft Server Technologies including but not limited to: Active Directory, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services, Group Policy & WSUS
- Providing support for Virtualisation Technologies – VMWare & Hyper V
- Ensuring that Backup Technologies are running efficiently and are tested regularly
- Involvement in key projects and rollout programs for new technical implementations
- Act as an escalation point to the Service Desk on BAU Incidents
The salary for this opportunity is up to £28,000.
For further information please get in touch directly or send your CV below.