Bradford, W. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
5 months ago
IT Change Analyst - Bradford - Up to £30,000 + benefits
A well known organisation based in Bradford are currently recruiting an IT Change Analyst to the growing Service Management team. You will be responsible for providing guidance to teams around the change management process and help to deliver improvements to the lifecycle as well as owning the process and policy. You will also act as a point of contact for any change requests and provide key information for the facilitation of CABs.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £30,000 + benefits.
You will need:
- A good understanding of change management including relevant tools and techniques.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and be able to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in dealing with change requests.
- Good knowledge of change management processes.
- Experience providing information for CABS
- ITIL knowledge
- Good Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports or Remedyforce would be beneficial.
For further information send in your CV and I will give you a call.