Up to £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
IT Change Manager - North Yorkshire - c. £40k
The Bridge IT are currently hiring for an international organisation based in North Yorkshire.
They require an experienced IT Change Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in:
- Change management tools and workflow
- Process Improvement Methodology including defining and documenting workflow
- Working closely with with the wider business and technical resources
- Managing projects and associated resources
- Functional knowledge of firewalls, routers and network appliances
- Ability to facilitate meetings and enable discussions that lead to resolution and communicate results effectively
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identify, develop, and implement the Change Management process as appropriate
- Executing improvements to current change management policies and processes
- Develop, implement, and maintain internal change management policies, procedures and associated training plans.
- Conduct Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings. Actively participate in Change Control Meetings and provide change management insight and expertise to influence decisions and next steps.
- Develop change effectiveness metrics strategy and plan, and report on metrics related to the Change Management processes.
- Conduct, review and oversee the submitted change requests through the change management process, project readiness assessment and adjust the delivery by updating the pipeline and release schedule accordingly and ensuring it is within the parameters of the organisations policies.
- Provide direction for proper resolution of change request issues and resolve to foster a common understanding of the Change Management processes scope, applicability, and key sub-processes including configuration and requirements management.
The salary for this opportunity is circa £40k + benefits (free parking, competitive pension, healthcare, onsite gym and lifestyle/ retail discounts.)
For more information please apply via the link below or get in touch for a confidential chat.