£0.00 - £54000.00 per annum
3 months ago
IT Contract Manager Reading or Havant
Up to £54,000 depending on skills and experience + annual bonus
Permanent Full Time Flexible working patterns available 37 hours per week
The Bridge IT are working alongside a large utility company based in Reading and Havant to fine an experienced IT Contract Manager.
As part of the Procurement and Commercial team and will be responsible for helping the business to procure services and materials in a timely and cost-effective way. The role will entail working across the business to deliver the highest standards of service and value for the supplier network, as well as service providers meet the needs of the business.
What is the Role?
- Be responsible for the commercial management and administration of contracts
- You will act as a Commercial advisory to leaders of IT Programmes and projects
- Ensure successful delivery in accordance with all internal policies and procedures.
- Build relationships with Suppliers and manage their contractual delivery across a portfolio of Programmes and Projects.
- support the delivery of IT and Procurement departmental KPIs and objectives
Skills and Experience
- knowledge & experience of contract structure and documentation.
- Knowledge of UK Utilities Contracts Regulations is preferred In addition.
- Degree educated (or equivalent) to a recognised appropriate professional body.
- IACCM qualified is desirable but not essential.
- Experience managing a portfolio of 3rd party related
- Experience using procurement related systems (e.g. Oracle, Emptoris)
- Tactful and diplomatic you must have the ability to interact effectively at all levels of both individually and as part of a team.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence and motivate others.
If this is a role that you feel you fit the requirements for then send a up to date CV to the attached email for immediate consideration.