£45000.00 - £54000.00 per annum
4 months ago
IT Contracts Manager
Up to £54,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are recruiting for an IT Contract Manager based in Reading, this is a great opportunity with a fast paced, modern and technology driven organisation.
As an IT Contracts Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for helping the business to procure services and materials in a timely and cost-effective way; ensuring the business gets the best possible service and value from the supplier network as well as ensuring all service providers are compliant and continue to meet contractual obligations and business needs.
You will be responsible for the commercial management and administration of contacts to ensure successful delivery in accordance with all internal policies and procedures. You will act as a Commercial advisory to leaders of IT Programmes and Projects, facilitate relationships with Suppliers and manage their contractual delivery to ensure the successful outcome across a portfolio of programmes and projects.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong awareness of the commercial impact of decisions and the implications on procurement processes
- Knowledge and experience of contract structure and documentation
- Experience managing a portfolio of 3rd party related spend of £10m or more and individual contract values of £2m+
- Experience using procurement related systems e.g. Oracle, Emptoris
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- IACCM qualified is desired but not essential
If you have the above experience pleas apply with your CV for immediate consideration.