Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £110000.00 per annum
7 months ago
IT Director - Leeds
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for this growing Professional Services company based in central Leeds.
The IT Director will head up a team of 22 and will take ultimate responsibility for leading the firm's strategic focus , improving both efficiency and competitive advantage.
Providing a crucial link between IT and the Business / Management Board, the IT Director will:
* Develop IT strategy to support and contribute to the organisations corporate goals and business objectives
* Communicate this strategy business wide
* Deliver real business advantage and bottom line profit
* Implement IT policy across the firm
* Act as the Business Relationship Manager for client facing practice areas
* Undertake direct line management of functional IT managers to form the senior IT Management team
* Manage and develop the IT team
* Establish and maintain an effective IT development team and develop an Agile development approach
* Establish and maintain an effective IT infrastructure and related services
* Ensure the effective provision of all end user services including IT service Desk, external and internal we sites, mobility solutions and new business initiatives
* Set and manage the IT budget
* Oversee tender processes for all hardware and software procurement
* Ensure all policies and procedures are kept current, relevant and fit for purpose
The IT Director will be a highly experienced IT professional with demonstrable skills successfully delivering IT strategy covering IT Infrastructure, Application Development and IT Support. You will have an evidenced commercial and management background providing IT services to large, diverse organisations. Experience of working within professional services - specifically Legal - would be of specific interest.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please send you cv for immediate consideration