£20.00 - £23.00 per hour
7 days ago
My client a leading company based in Rotherham are searching for a SC Cleared IT Engineer for a 6 weeks contract with possible extensions. Looking for an IT Engineer who can work on a major upcoming project and deliver the required resources to 500 end users, this will include any associated IT Infrastructure, application, security, and administration.
Key Responsibilities and Experience Required:
- Windows 10 troubleshooting and deployment from image.
- Windows Server 2016 - Active directory basics (resetting passwords, user permissions).
- Hardware - Desktop PC diagnostics and physical patching of network cables.
- Previous experience using a helpdesk ticketing system.
- Provide technical support and guidance to Operators and staff.
- Expected to conduct system maintenance activities to include, but not limited to reviewing error logs, operator-reported errors, apply software/security software maintenance to include apply updates to the Software/system baseline.
- Expected in addition to maintaining the system/software, server, and services to monitor performance to reduce interruptions and server crashes.
- Create System Backups. Perform system backups according to documented procedures/checks-lists. Verification of back up success is included
- Basic network troubleshooting (the ability to test network connectivity).
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate Consideration.