Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Title: IT Hardware Support
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire OR Ledbury, Herefordshire
Employment Type: Permanent
An established company in the Brewery sector is looking for an IT Hardware Support / Technology Hardware Analyst to join their Field Service team. The ideal candidate will have strong IT hardware background and some RFID experience or keen to learn this (any RFID specific skillset will be learned on the job). This position will be supporting all existing hardware currently deployed to business and customer sites, it will include handheld RFID, fixed line and portal scanners.
This is a full time, permanent role to be based either in South Yorkshire OR Herefordshire.
- Assist the Technical Architect in Surveys and new installs.
- Liaise with Third Party developers and hardware suppliers to ensure infrastructure is installed and operating as required.
- Daily maintenance of existing RFID Instructure, fixed infrastructure and mobile devices across customer and stakeholders' sites.
- React to equipment failure and initiate fix according to appropriate SLAs.
- Maintain RFID Handheld devices through swap out and return to base fix.
- Act as 2nd line support for all RFID Hardware enquiries.
- Provide support to general hardware issues including WiFi Access points, routers, switches and cabling.
- Demonstrable understanding for Networking Protocols including TCP/IP.
- Experience with hardware maintenance and installation,
- Good Understanding of Networking Applications and Hardware including Cat5 cabling, Routers, Switches, Wi-Fi Access Points.
- Demonstrable understanding of Health and Safety requirements across manufacturing sites.
- Demonstrable experience in handling multiple work-streams at the same time.