Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £575.00 per annum
8 months ago
IT Infrastructure Project Manager (Inside IR35)
Day Rate - £575pd
Duration - 3 months
Location - Central Leeds
This is an excellent role for an experienced IT Infrastructure Project Manager who has experience who has been involved in large transformation programmes. You'll work on The Corporate Processes & Systems (CPS). CPS will improve the processes, systems, data and ways of working across Finance, Human Resources, Procurement and Strategy and Planning, that support both the delivery of Corporate Services and the planning for the organisation.
Key Duties & Experience
- Establish and operate a project "lite" process for the management of small to medium projects across the Service Management Teams.
- For each project, confirm the business case and appropriate business approval to progress.
- Produce a project plan and timeline for each project. Agree with manager's resource availability and deliverables.
- Track and manage key milestone events, diaries and manage scheduled communications.
- Update and track project artefacts, including :
- Risk log, action log, issue log, progress log.
- Resource plan and resource availability.
- Chasing contributors for progress on logs.
- Timeline and project plan
- Output documentation.
- Produce highlight and progress reports relating to projects