Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £400000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
IT Learning and Development Advisor
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit an experienced L&D Advisor to proactively develop the capability required to support company strategy within Learning and Development.
As Learning and Development Advisor, you will help the implementation of a new IT competency based framework for all staff including associated role-based learning journeys. The role will also involve the curation of appropriate learning programmes to support the skills framework and the management of analytics for performance reporting.
Tasked with the facilitation of a self driven learning culture, the IT Learning and Development Advisor will ensure that efficient processes are put in place to support all aspects of the L&D model.
Within the role, the Learning and Development Advisor will:
* Support the IT Learning and Development Manager in delivering the IT Learning & Development plan
* Help to implement the new IT capability framework and associated role based learning
* Ensure governance of learning requests from inception through to closure
* Track and report spend against budget
* Act as Learning and Development SME and advise on best practice
* Liaise with third party providers and internal teams to determine high quality, engaging, brand compliant learning programmes
* Engage with major stakeholders
As L&D Advisor, you possess expertise in the application of adult principles within an IT environment with the capability to support the delivery of a global IT transformation programme. You will be able to demonstrate exceptional stakeholder management skills and the ability to facilitate requirements gathering along with the principles of blended learning.