Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
£35k - 45k per year
0113 386 8555
25 days ago
My client a leading company based between Leeds and Bradford are working closely with The Bridge IT to search for an Internal IT Manager, to take ownership of their IT and Systems from both operational and strategic perspective.
The purpose of this position is for the IT Manager to understand what the business requires of IT to achieve future strategic objectives, analyse what the current state of play is across all systems, networks, infrastructure, digital, ecommerce etc and then, over time, implement solutions that contribute to making the business as successful as possible.
The IT Manager will be a self-motivated, pro-active personality who can challenge the status-quo. A patient, detail-oriented person that can tactically influence change.
Key Experience Required:
- IT Manager / Information System Manager / Ecommerce Management Experience
- Previous hands-on technical experience
- Good understanding of ERP, CRM, Ecommerce systems / integrations
- Relatable industry experience (Manufacturing, Logistics, Textiles, retail, Ecommerce etc)
- Analysis (of current state of play)
- Working with key users to understand needs and recommendations regarding reporting, data mining and analysis.
- Strategic end-to-end technology implementation thinking.
- Influencer for change management and implementation
- Relationship builder
- Future orientated
- Supplier management
- Experience working with 3rd parties.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.