42000-48000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits
3 months ago
IT Project Manager | Wakefield | £42,000 - £48,000 pa
An IT Project Manager has this fantastic opportunity to join a national organisation based in Wakefield. A growing delivery team, hot technology and exciting business projects are an essential component of this company and you will get to experience it first hand.
With a focus on ecommerce, supply chain and logistics, this role will test your mettle in collaborating with stakeholders from many differing levels of seniority whilst managing risks, issues and budgets. You're coaching skills wil be important as the firm has a number of junior PM's that you will help mentor during your time, helping the company grow organically into its ecommerce niche.
- Strong Project Management experience and be able to deliver both technology and business change projects,
- Strong stakeholder management skills and be able to engage with stakeholders at all levels,
- Well driven and be able to deliver highly visible projects,
- Project Management qualifications,
- Ideally knowledge of a range of delivery methodolgies including Agile,
- Any knowledge of eCommerce, Supply Chain & Logistics and ERP Projects would be beneficial,
- Salary ranging from £42,000 - £48,000 pa,
- A bonus up to 10%,
- Holiday, pension and additional benefits,
If you are looking to cut your teeth with a company that is looking to take on a new challenge... Send your CV!