£400 - £430 per day
15 days ago
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Wakefield / Remote Work
Employment Type: Contract - Outside IR35
Rate: up to £430.00 day rate
Requirement for an IT Project Manager to work for a well-established Retail company and join their team in West Yorkshire. We are looking for an IT Project Manager with demonstrable experience in Software Development Projects as this role demands strong leadership skills and technical ability. You will have the opportunity to oversee all stages of project delivery, manage a portfolio of application development projects from start to finish within agreed budget and timings.
- Managing a development team to ensure the most efficient resources are used.
- Oversee all aspects of project delivery in a highly collaborative and agile framework.
- Provide on-going communication, ensuring progress, governance processes are transparent and aligned to standards.
- Oversee accounting, estimating and billing for all project resources used.
- Actively manage all risks, issues and key decisions within the projects.
- Ensure the integrity, availability and security of information systems.
- Lead, coach and develop a team of developers to consistently deliver the highest standards of service required by the business.
- Establish project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business requirements; examining and recommending changes to current business practices.
- Extensive experience of managing complex projects and portfolios with proven track record in a Technical environment.
- Strong senior stakeholder management and team management
- Proven ability to plan and prioritise workload in a demanding environment.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Exposure to Agile practices specifically Scrum and Kanban.
For further information about this role, please contact me for a confidential chat.