Newcastle upon Tyne
45000 Per Annum
about 1 month ago
IT Project Manager – Newcastle - £45,000
Are you an IT Project Manager raring to work on some large, yet challenging projects?
We have teamed up with an international firm in Newcastle who are seeking to bring on board an IT PM that has worked both Agile and Waterfall based projects. These projects will be spanning several months easily with the focus on delivering high quality Software.
You will be responsible for creating the project timeline, organising resources to ensure timely delivery, keeping relevant stakeholders informed of progress and actively seeking to deliver to budget.
- Previous experience delivering large scale technology projects to an enterprise level,
- Certified Agile Practitioner or Prince2 Certified,
- Understanding of the governance required to lead enterprise scale projects,
- The ability and willingness to travel overseas,
- A university degree,
- A salary up to £45,000,
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays,
- Pension Contribution Scheme,
- Discounted Gym Membership,
- Busy Social Schedule,
- Cycle to work Scheme,
If you're interested in delivering enterprise level software solutions within Agile and Waterfall, apply!