£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
5 days ago
IT Project Manager
Location - Leeds with some remote working options
Salary - up to £50k + £6k car allowance + 25% bonus.
Here at Bridge IT we have an exciting opportunity for an IT Project Manager to join a leading business in Leeds city centre.
You will be managing high quality delivery of IT projects within software delivery. Working in partnership with business and IT colleagues across all markets and external vendors (as required) to contribute to the successful delivery of both strategic change and BAU in the Core Products area.
- You will mobilise required projects applying the relevant structures and methodologies to ensure their successful delivery.
- You will lead project teams (both internal resource & external suppliers - on\offshore mix), ensuring appropriate resource is mobilised, inspiring high performance, delivery and effectively managing tasks for a successful outcome
- You will lead software development projects, contributing to both strategy and growth
- You will deliver change across our international markets within the Home Credit Division
- You will provide experience on Scrum and Agile software deliveries
- You will ensure Project Management processes are continually developed to improve project delivery
- You will ensure effective communication to key stakeholders (business groups, management, and senior directors) about project status and progression
- You will obtain guidance and approval as required to advance activities and resolve issues
- You will co-ordinate activities with in-country IT and business teams to prepare them and their users for change
- You will secure funding for projects and manage project budgets
- You will perform cost benefit analysis for project proposals
- You will seek cost effective solutions to problems
To be successful you will need;
- You will have deep knowledge of Project Management principles, best practices, techniques and tools
- You will possess a strong understanding of core IT systems and delivery of IT projects
- You will have a working knowledge of project management tools such as MS Project or similar
- You will ideally have worked within IT project delivery in a multi-cultural matrix-oriented environment
- You will have knowledge of Financial services IT solutions (desirable)
- You will understand the full SDLC