Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £585.00 per annum
6 months ago
IT Infrastructure PM - VRE (Inside IR35)
Day Rate - £585pd
Duration - 3 months
Location - Central Leeds
This is an excellent role for an experienced IT Infrastructure Project Manager who has experience who has been involved in large transformation programmes. You'll have worked in complex stakeholder environments and able to engage with a various levels of stakeholders. You'll be a key figure to the delivery of a secure on-premise Virtual Research Environment (VRE), which allows new capability with learning from existing systems and processes. Implementation of cloud based technologies would be advantageous
Key Duties & Experience
- Experience of on-premise Virtual Research Environment (VRE)
- Establish and operate a project "lite" process for the management of small to medium projects across the Service Management Teams.
- For each project, confirm the business case and appropriate business approval to progress.
- Produce a project plan and timeline for each project. Agree with manager's resource availability and deliverables.
- Track and manage key milestone events, diaries and manage scheduled communications.
- Update and track project artefacts, including :
- Risk log, action log, issue log, progress log.
- Resource plan and resource availability.
- Chasing contributors for progress on logs.
- Timeline and project plan
- Output documentation.
- Produce highlight and progress reports relating to projects