48000 Per Annum
6 months ago
IT Project Manager - Wakefield - Up to £48,000 + benefits
IT Project Manager required to join a well known organisation based in Wakefield. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing delivery team and be part of a number of exciting technology and business projects that are key to business success. You will be responsible for delivering end to end, high profile projects from planning through to delivery. You will also be responsible for managing large budgets and help with the development of more junior Project Managers. You will need to have strong stakeholder management skills and be able to manage risks and issues effectively. Any experience of e-commerce, supply chain and logistics or ERP projects would be greatly beneficial.
This is a great chance to join a growing team within an ambitious business. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £48,000 + benefits.
You will need:
- Strong Project Management experience and be able to deliver both technology and business change projects.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and be able to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Well driven and be able to deliver highly visible projects.
- Project Management qualifications.
- Ideally knowledge of a range of delivery methodolgies including Agile.
- Any knowledge of eCommerce, Supply Chain & Logistics and ERP Projects would be beneficial.
For further information send in your CV and I will give you a call