£0 per year + Excellent Salary plus benefits
0113 386 8552
about 1 month ago
IT Resilience Manager / Disaster Recovery Manager
Working as part of a wider Information Security and Resilience team, the IT Resilience Manager will take responsibility for the development and on going management of the firm’s Disaster Recovery program aligning governance with a particular focus on IT response and recovery capabilities.
Within this role the IT Resilience Manager will :
• Lead the delivery of Disaster Recovery controls across IT
• Be responsible for the development and ongoing management of the firm’s Disaster Recovery programs ensuring alignment in governance between the Resilience Framework with a particular focus on IT’s response and recovery capabilities
• Lead the delivery of Disaster Recovery controls across IT and the wider business
• Engage with Business Services and Practice Groups to promote the importance of these critical programs & to ensure alignment between BCP and DR capabilities and plans
• Provide guidance and support to the IT Leadership team in the event of a Disaster to ensure that a successful recovery with minimal business impact is realised
• Ensure the development of appropriate resilience and continuity plans, policies and procedures for major systems failures against top threats and vulnerabilities
• Own the IT Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Provide direction, consultation, guidance and assistance to business units to ensure information related to continuity plans is captured, reviewed and maintained
• Perform Business Impact Analysis of IT systems, document, highlight and provide guidance to manage risks and single points of failure identified provide guidance to service owners regarding controls and mitigation.
• Develop a comprehensive programme of testing and validation.
• Govern IT’s performance and ensure results are assessed, appropriate actions raised and actions managed to conclusion
• Ensure that the IT Resilience recovery plans are maintained and updated to reflect all changes.
Technically, the Disaster Recovery Manager will boast expertise in IT Resilience planning, coordination and implementation . You will be proficient with the full Business Continuity lifecycle, methodologies and principles.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package