York, North Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
4 months ago
The BridgeIT are partnered with a leading financial services provider in York, to find an IT Service Delivery Manager to deliver IT service excellence across the business.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you proactively ensure that excellent IT service is delivered through the business. You will advocate ITIL discipline and be responsible for the Major Incident and Problem Management processes. You will also ensure that Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity processes are maintained and tested.
You will deal with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, providing advice and identify risks within IT operations.
Your key responsibilities will cover the following areas
- SME for the IT Major Incident and Problem management processes.
- Contribute towards ensuring Operational Service across IT is maintained
- Provide regular management reporting and service metrics on Incident and Problem activities.
- Responsible for ensuring robust standards are in place to maintain and manage the integrity of incident and problem processes.
- Support the design, development and implementation of automated processes for gathering, populating and maintaining the incident and problem processes.
- Create, maintain and communicate documentation and operational procedures.
- Provide pro-active recommendations for incident and problem process improvement including the creation and development of a process roadmap.
- Upstream/Downstream analysis review with infrastructure and application analysts.
- Ensure Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Processes for critical services are documented and tested
- Maintain the Infrastructure Risks and Issues register and ensure critical and high items are prioritised in the Product Backlog.
The role requires you to have experience in the following areas:
- ITIL v3 or v4 with practical work experience of the service lifecycle
- Risk management and migration activities
- ITIL role like Change, Problem or Incident
- Service management tools like Service Now, Alemba, Remedy or Chelwell
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Processes
- Agile working environments
On offer is a salary of up to £60,000 with a generous bonus and one of the pension schemes, and on top of that a training fund which can be used to your discretion for any IT related certification. The role is based in York, a 10-minute walk from the train station. The work environment is professional and fun, with a real focus on how technology can help the business.