0113 380 1919
4 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a IT Service Desk Analyst who will be working a mixture of both office and remote working in Leeds.
About the Role
You will work within the Service Management team, providing support to over 2000 employees. We are looking for someone who can keep up to the demand of working in a fast paced, busy environment. As a successful and growing organisation, our employees are often very technically skilled, and expect great service. We expect our IT Team to be able to think on their feet, apply learning from multiple sources and be highly organised.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Managing our software estate, this includes purchases, renewals and harvests.
- Monitoring helpdesk queues and categorising incoming helpdesk tickets.
- Monitoring stock levels for IT equipment, obtaining quotes and ordering new equipment when required, this includes raising POs
- Improving the efficiency of the IT service by carrying out regular processes.
- Updating internal IT systems including the helpdesk tickets, asset records and documentation
- IT operations activities including proactive checking and monitoring of internal IT systems
- Holiday cover for other members of the provisioning team, as required
- Book couriers using our preferred supplier, this also includes international deliveries.
The key skills we are looking for are:
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective working within a team.
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to Work in a Fast Paced, Busy Environment.
- To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude with a mind-set of continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Will be able to prioritise and focus on their own workload
- Will be a proactive and organised self-starter with excellent communication skills who is motivated to get the job done and be flexible in their approach
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has excellent time management – is proficient in planning, organising and managing workload to maximise efficiency.
- Detail Handling - pays attention to detail and accuracy, ensures that activities and tasks are handled correctly and completed on time.
- A team player and communicator who engages peers to drive for continuous improvement
- Has an interest in IT