Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £120 per day
12 days ago
We are currently looking for IT Service Desk Technician to work for a well renowned legal company, based in the Leeds city centre. The duties for this role are as follows:
- Take and record calls (incidents and service requests) on the IT service desk system, ensuring that all client contact and updates are recorded.
- Investigate, monitor and resolve any incidents/service requests assigned to you.
- Liaise with our internal and external clients, IT support personnel and external suppliers to resolve incidents.
- Keep the Service Desk application and colleagues updated with the status of incidents.
- Chase overdue incidents.
- Liaise with the Line Managers to identify, diagnose and resolve problems impacting the IT environment.
- Application delivery, Patching and Anti-Virus
- Virus check removable media as and when required.
- Install software where appropriate.
- Demonstrate how to use the loan equipment on request e.g. portable PC's, printers and projectors.
- Check loan equipment including all parts and consumables in and out.
- Ensure visibility on the internal client floors on a regular basis with a view to developing a working relationship with internal clients in the wider practice and where appropriate walk the internal client floors to maintain that visibility and act as an ambassador for IT.
- Trend Analysis and Problem Management
- Work with a variety of Business and Technical teams to enhance service
If you have service desk experience and are interested in this role.
Please click apply to be considered for the 3 month contract position.