Up to £0.00 per annum + To £400 per day
30 days ago
My client are looking to recruit an experienced IT Service Manager with extensive warehouse and supply chain operations experience to start ASAP.
Based in Northamptonshire with travel to Nuneaton, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining IT services delivered by the technology team to the business. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and relationships to ensure a high level of service is consistently delivered. You will also be responsible for the demand management, performance and capacity management of IT services.
Key Account abilities:
This role is focused on managing technology services to the business functions.
-Accountable for specific service(s) within the IT Technology team regardless of where the technology components or professional capabilities reside.
- Management of change affecting the services under their care.
- Scheduling, coordinating and managing all service requirements raised by the business owner for their services.
- Manage the IT business change and demand that has a direct impact on their services.
- Being a single point of contact for the business owner of the service.
- Overseeing reporting and communication from the technology team to their key stakeholders.
- Planning, coordinating, maintaining and documenting the introduction of new IT services.
- Performance management of services under their care.
- Creating, maintaining and driving continuous improvement plans for their services.
- Participate in CAB meetings to discuss changes related to their services.
- Ensure that capacity management (where applicable) is in place for their IT services.
This is a 6 month contract likely to extend to at least 12 months. Please send your CV for immediate consideration.