20000-24000 Per Annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading organisation based near Warrington are looking to recruit a permanent IT Support Analyst to help with 1st and 2nd Line support across the group.
You will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide backup and support to the Service Delivery Manager. The position is responsible for supporting and maintaining the ICT environment, plus general maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities. As an IT service role, it is the case that sometimes setup and testing may require to be done outside of business hours and this is part of the role.
Essential experience needed:
- Experience in a technical customer service/IT support environment
- Comfortable troubleshooting Windows XP, 7, 10
- Self-motivated, well organized.
- Printer setup, management and driver configurations
- Good IP networking skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Concise Documentation writing to build up knowledge base
- Have experience supporting and working with Active Directory, Exchange 2010 and Office 2013 Onwards
- ITIL Foundations Certified / Or Environment gained experience
- SQL and SAP exposure is an advantage but not necessary as training can be given
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- PC and Laptop imaging
- Understanding of DHCP, DNS
Please send your CV for immediate consideration, this role is within good commuting links across the North West with free parking onsite plus other benefits.