35000 Per Annum
0113 386 8552
4 months ago
IT Support Analyst / Lead IT Support Analyst - Leeds
The Bridge IT are looking to recruit an experienced Technical Support Analyst to take responsibility for the provision of IT and Infrastructure support in a desktop and server environment . This will encompass both first and second line support along with day to day work allocation and general supervision of al less experienced IT Support Advisor.
As IT Support Advisor you will :
- Effectively manage the Helpdesk function, ensure service levels are met and maintained
- Develop and maintain Helpdesk operations and procedures;
- Collate information and statistics on IT support issues identifying training needs as appropriate, liaising with other colleagues as necessary e.g. Learning and Development Adviser;
- Providing the IT Manager with qualitative and quantitative information and reports on IT services etc;
- Install/configure desktop computers using Windows 7;
- Support and advise staff in the use of Information Technology;
- Establish on-going communications with customers to ensure needs and expectations are being met;
- Provide technical support for Telecoms/VOIP solutions
The Lead IT Support Analyst will be able to demonstrate a proven background working within a Wintel environment with an in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, Exchange, AD and Windows 7.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.