Up to £30000.00 per annum
8 months ago
The Bridge IT are currently working with a large legal business in the midlands area who are looking to recruit a IT Support Developer.
- Support bespoke software systems.
- Liaise with business users and IT Desktop Support, as well as extending and improving the existing support service currently offered by the Software Development Team.
- Investigating, debugging, recreating and logging software defects. As well as logging into a fixing schedule to ensure persistent business issues are resolved.
- Using best-practice to implement a business support process and improving the quality of the software support service offered to the business to improve commercial delivery.
- Acting proactively to learn and understand existing and new software systems developed by the Software Development Team.
- Assist and occasionally lead in the production of support documentation for new and existing software systems.
Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience with database systems
- Previous experience with software development tools, e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse
- Experience of using a programming language, e.g. VB.NET, C#, Java
- Excellent communication skills with positive attitude
- The aptitude to communicate clearly and concisely with a diverse audience in both oral and written context
- Superb organizational skills and attention to accuracy and detail