£22000 - £28000 per annum
20 days ago
1st/2nd Line Support Technician - Active Directory - Hertfordshire
The Bridge IT currently have a huge opportunity to join one of the UK's leading companies in it's field.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your IT support skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
To provide IT technical support to the business, to ensure staff and customers are able to access systems at all times
- Acting as first and second line support on all company hardware and software support calls.
- Escalation of third level support when necessary.
- Ensuring all support calls are logged and actioned in a timely manne
- Set up and maintain user accounts in Active directory, Office 365 and other applications
- following our procedures and keeping procedures updated with any changes
- Installation and configuration of desktop and laptop computers for new starters and replacement PCs
- Installation and configuration of desk phones and mobile phones following Company procedures and keeping procedures updated with any changes
- Monitor and maintain printers and copiers, order and replace toner, and arrange engineer visits as required
Please get in touch as soon as possible to be in with a chance of landing such a great opportunity.