Manchester, Greater Manchester
£16000.00 - £18000.00 per annum
13 days ago
IT Support Technician - Manchester - Up to £18,000 + benefits
A great opportunity for an IT Technician to join a growing team within a successful business has arisen. No two days will be the same and you will be given a large amount of exposure to a wide range of technologies as well as quality training. You will be responsible for supporting the user base via phone based support as well as visiting sites for in person fixes. You will work closely with the IT Manager and be working to support Windows Server technologies, Active Directory and Office 365. Any exposure to VMWare or Hyper-V would be beneficial.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £18,000 with 6 monthly pay reviews.
You will need:
- One years experience in an IT Support/IT Technician position.
- Exposure to supporting Windows Server, Active Directory and Office 365.
- Strong communication skills and be able to engage with a range of stakeholders.
- Any exposure to VMWare would be beneficial.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Driven individual.
- An appetite to learn new skills.
- Valid UK driving license.
For further information send in your CV and I will be in touch.