35000 Per Annum Plus Benefits
0113 386 8552
IT Systems Administrator
4 months ago
IT Systems Administrator / Technical Support Analyst - HyperV / Exchange / AD / SonicWall
Working within a small team and reporting into the IT Manager, the chosen System Support Analyst will provide IT / Infrastructure Support to users in a lean IT Department.
As IT Systems Administrator, you will provide first, second and third line support and undertake technical project work as necessary. This will incorporate the administration and improvement of all IT systems including:
- PCs and laptops
- Firewalls, routers and network switches
- Network Security, Passwords and IT Policy
- Antivirus technologies
- Telephony systems including desk telephones, tablets and mobile devices
Technically, the System Administrator will be skilled in the following:
- Microsoft Exchange / Active Directory / DNS
- WAN/ LAN
- SonicWall ( or similar alternative used in the creation of VPN based WAN)
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016
Exposure to iSCSI SAN, WSUS / SCCM and Veeam would be highly advantageous as would a basic understanding of SQL.
The Systems Administrator must be able to work unsupervised and be happy to visit sites throughout the UK( with occasional overnight stays)
In return you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.